It’s That Time Again.
Wow. The end of May is here. Today is Memorial Day. First, I want to say thank you to all who served in our military and sacrificed their lives. Thank you to all who currently serve. God bless you.
Summer time is here. How are you doing with respect to your exercise and eating routine? Have you been staying focused? I know that May has been a busy month. There’s been graduation, concerts, end of school year events, etc. I’ve been pretty busy as well. But there are no excuses when it comes to our health, right. We need to stay FOCUSED.
I want to remind you of my 31 Motivational journal. It may be exactly what you need as the month of June approaches. A lot of changes both physically and mentally can occur in one month. If you’ve gotten off track, now is the time to focus. So what does this journal contain?
- A motivational thought from me for 31 days.
- A place to write out your prayers.
- A place for you to write out things/people you are grateful for in your life.
- Two spots to write out what you are planning to eat and what you actually ate throughout the day. This becomes really important especially if you trying to see what’s working and what’s not working.
- There is a place for you record what you did for your daily exercise.
- Finally, there’s a place for you to write the phrase “I am successful” numerous times. I included this because I’ve come to learn of the importance of speaking kind to ourselves.
That is my Faith, Family, Fitness, Food journal. Now is the time for change. No more games. No more, “Next Monday I will get back on track.” Today is the day. This journal is available on Amazon for $12.95. Click the link here. http://a.co/g0E1lfT
One more thing. If you want to join my free Motivational email called “I CAN DO…SO CAN YOU” let me know. I will also add you to that list as well.
Okay, that’s all for now. It’s time for me to workout. Yep, I’m on my way.